boop boop it’s a book
Catface, in unreal 4 because cats.
This project was #2 in my assignments for last semester, and while I really didn’t know as much as when I working on my windmill I feel like it still ended up alright for what it is. And I got to work with particles for this one to get the snow! :D
I’m currently working on a game at school as the Environment lead in my class, and I get to show a little of what I’ve been doing. I did the placement of assets on one half of the village as well as made modular village parts (walls, railing etc) and got to do the lighting for the village and the jungle level! It’s amazing to see the game start to come to life.
So, this project started out as “Windmill” and that was it. It slowly progressed into “holy crap the Blizzard art contest” and I worked on it a lot more and tried my hand at painted textures. I added a sheet of those textures as well as some finished pictures in the engine (Unreal 4). I learned a lot during this process and can’t wait to keep going.